Black Wall Street (Indiana)
Black Wall Street INDIANA was designed to collectively establish objectives to achieve for self determination, self-respect and self-sufficiency. We will have 4 basics memberships(Red, Black, Green and Gold) types that will expect every member to volunteer their time, talents and $5-$100 a week depending on your income. If you can afford more PAY MORE!
1. 25% FOOD PRODUCTION
2. 25% ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
3. 25% SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY AND WATER CAPTURING, PURIFICATION AND STORAGE.
4. 10% MEMBER COMMISSION
5. 15% CORPORATE TAXES AND FEES
In four Objectives 1-4, members will benefit by receiving an equal share of all profits, crops, animals raised for meat, clean energy and water, toilet paper, paper towels, sanitizer wipes, and many other perks from any avenue of income that we invest in.
Who is holding the $? Is always a question with our people so we have designed a checks and balance system that will ensure transparency.
1. Each member will have a vote on new business.
2. Committees for each Objectives will be formed and they will vote on all new business.
3. I Am Garvey Black Wall Street Initiative Board of Directors will utilize the member and committee votes to ensure each Objectives is within the mission and goals of I Am Garvey Inc.
4. Council of Elders will be our financial safeguard. Two members will have to sign off on all payments for each Objectives.
5. I Am Garvey Inc. will oversee and ensure all votes are accordance to I Am Garvey Inc.'s mission. If it is not within our mission, the CEO has a right to veto, and send it back for clarification and to ensure votes follows I Am Garvey Inc.'s mission.
We will have 100% transparency
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great Garvey day